For anyone who's fortunate enough to have a pretty nice life, yet manages to do everything humanly possible to run themselves into the ground, constantly waking up a pile of human degradation. Attempts at self improvement prove futile, and day in and day out you become an increasingly distorted and rotten reflection of all the promise that once was.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Orenthal Condemnation #3

Jason Schwartzman

When I was 15, I was really pumped to see "Rushmore." It looked like it had a different blend of humor, interesting plot, and plenty of Bill Murray. It certainly lived up to expectations, and it's been one of my favorite movies since.
Schwartzman was a scene stealer in the flick, and then had a solid follow-up with the terribly underrated "Slackers." After that, he's decided to go down the "I'm a total prick-hipster-asshat" career path, taking roles in "Darjeeling Limited," and "Marie Antoinette." I haven't seen "Dewey Cox," and I've wanted to, but I must say that Schwartzman's appearance as whatever annoying Beatle has been one of my reasons for avoiding it.
To make matters worse, he got to lay down with a naked NatPo in "Hotel Chevalier," Wes Anderson's version of "Brown Bunny," only with Wes jerking off into his mouth instead of getting head from Chloe Sevigny. (Side note: This is the last time I mention NatPo - unless Stefano releases an avant gard sex tape with him wearing a ball gag, covered in candle wax, singing "Freak Me" by 90s immortals Silk, while NatPo shaves off his 90 pounds of pubic hair and lice with a straight razor and buttermilk. If you forget what he looks like, burn this into your brain, cut off your penis, and then try a cyanide taste test.)
I've heard numerous broads say, "Oh, I love Jason Schwartzman, he's so cute," and ignoring the undeniable fact that him and Wes have blowjob fests at each one of their wrap parties. He's a total fake, Phantom Planet sucks balls, and he's probably one of the main reasons that every asshole I see in New York has been wearing fucking corduroy blazers and ties on 95 degree days. If there's a God, they will all choke on tofutti and semen at their next pot luck dinner.
Wes Anderson can go fuck himself, too. "Bottle Rocket" and "Rushmore" were both fucking sick; every movie he made after that became a no-plot, way too stylish shit storm with understated dialogue that was supposed to come off as funny, but was pretentious instead. I hope his loafers slash his achilles tendons, causing Schwartzman to leave him for Adrian Brody.

No comments: